Apply to VCS
Whatever your goal is upon graduation Vacaville Christian Schools has the program to get you there.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Vacaville Christian Schools! The following steps will assist you in the application process for VCS. If at any time you have questions, please contact our Admissions Office, at (707) 446-1776 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. VCS practices rolling enrollment enabling parents to enroll their student at any point during the school year, assuming there is availability at the time of application and the student meet admissions requirements. Beginning mid-January, our enrollment opens for the following school year.
Schedule a Placement Test & Interview
Once we have received all documents, forms, and fees, the school will contact you to schedule a placement test (K-8th) and an interview. The interview will be conducted in person at Vacaville Christian Schools. If all admissions requirements are satisfied, the Admissions Office will notify the parent or guardian within 10 business days that the student has been accepted at VCS!
Waitlist: Following a completed application, placement test and family interview, acceptance offers will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Applications for students beyond the number we are able to accept will be placed on a waiting list.
Enrollment is complete once the enrollment contract is signed and the registration fee of $250 is submitted to Vacaville Christian Schools.
All new students entering Vacaville Christian High School must schedule an appointment with the High School office for class scheduling. Students entering all grades will be contacted by the school regarding important dates for orientation, teacher assignments, supply lists, back to school night, etc.
After enrollment, the Smart Tuition account will be required prior to the first day of attendance.
Additional Enrollment Information
Vacaville Christian Schools, admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.
Applicants to VCS will be considered for enrollment on a student by student basis according to the following criteria as applicable by grade:
- Parental Commitment Form
- Report Cards
- Standardized Test Scores
- K-8 Placement Testing
- Preschool – 12 Interview
- Educator’s Evaluation Form
- Student Biblical Worldview Survey (6th-12th)
- Parent Biblical Worldview Survey
- Pastor’s Recommendation Form – (Recommended, not required)
Vacaville Christian Schools has been blessed with growing enrollment and with a large number of applicants every year. We value our small class sizes and low student/teacher ratio. Therefore, we have developed a “hard cap” classroom capacity for every grade in our school.
Following a completed application, placement test and family interview, acceptance offers will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Applications for students beyond the number we are able to accept will be placed on a waiting list. Vacaville Christian Schools has developed the following process for any family pursuing enrollment in a grade level currently at enrollment capacity.
Applicants must complete the entire application process including:
- All application forms, recommendation forms, any academic support documentation and all necessary transcript information
- An in-person interview with acceptance
- Upon acceptance, families will be notified that they have been accepted, but cannot be enrolled until space becomes available for their child/ren
- The Admissions Office will notify families on the wait list that they have been selected on a per-student basis as seats become available.
- Upon selection, accepted families have one week to sign their contract and pay their non-refundable registration fee to guarantee their spot.
- Families on the wait list receive the same non-discrimination status as all families in our school. This statement reads, “Vacaville Christian Schools, admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.”
Current students will have continuous enrollment at VCS each academic year, without the need to complete re-enrollment forms or pay re-enrollment fees. Current Students’ enrollment will renew each successive academic year until the student has completed the 12th grade at VCS. Effective the 2020-2021 school year, any termination of Continuous Enrollment for the following school year will incur a late withdrawal fee of $375, except when providing written notice of termination (school withdrawal forms) for the following school year to the Business Office no later than March 1st.
Application Packets & Tuition Guides
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Setup an appointment now or call/ email for a tour.