We would love to meet you in person and give you a guided tour of our campus. But until then, we hope you will enjoy a visit with us here on our website. We have provided an overview of everything VCS—our history, our philosophy, our technology, our accreditation, and so much more. You will find the answers to our frequently asked questions insightful and helpful. We trust your visit will be profitable and enlightening, and one that ends in a friendship with Vacaville Christian Schools. We’re family here, and this is where you belong.
Our Mission Statement
VCS exists to provide, in partnership with home and church, a distinctive, Christ-centered education in a nurturing environment, which equips young people to excel in life and in service to Jesus Christ.
Vacaville Christian Schools exists to educate students so they become:
- F Faithful followers of Christ
- A Achievers of academic excellence
- L Lifelong learners
- C Critical thinkers
- O Outstanding communicators
- N Nurturing, godly leaders
- S Servants of others
Our Vision Statement
A place where students are spiritually, intellectually and physically equipped to fulfill their uniquely God-given mission.
Our Core Values
- We ask “how”, not “if” #dream (Matthew 19:26)
- We teach the truth #truth (Hebrews 4:12)
- We always bring our best #excellence (Ecclesiastes 9:10)
- We lead by serving #service (Luke 22:26)
- We begin with the end in mind #purpose (Acts 20:24)
- We continually grow #grow (Matthew 25:14-30)
- We seek God’s presence #prayer (Matthew 21:22; 1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- We match words and actions #integrity (James 1:22)
- We steward our resources wisely #stewardship (Psalm 24:1)