Vacaville Christian Schools, in partnership with home and church, exists to provide a distinctive Christ-centered education in a nurturing environment, which equips young people to excel in life and service to Jesus Christ.
VCS Objectives: Expected School-Wide Learning Results (ESLRs)
Vacaville Christian Schools exists to educate students so they will become:
Faithful followers of Christ
Achievers of academic excellence
Nurturing, Godly leaders
Servants of others
Vacaville Christian Schools partners with Christian families desiring to reinforce biblical values at home, church and school. The administration, faculty and staff are committed to working hand-in-hand with parents to ensure a Christian learning environment. This Christian learning environment is founded on the following criteria and standards:
1. An unassailable belief of a created universe where all truth emanates from God
2. The foundational truth that God's Son, Jesus Christ, is the only way to God and repentance of sin through Him assures one of eternal life
3. The conviction that Jesus Christ is central to all understanding and wisdom, not only in the Bible, but in history, geography, science and mathematics, music and the arts, extra curricular activities and all aspects of the universe, including one's personal daily life
4. That responsibility for a child's education comes directly from God to the parents. As partners with parents, our school is an extension of this biblical principle.
5. The conviction that consistent Christian values and a biblical world-view are to be reinforced at home, church and school
6. The commitment to Christ-centered instruction of the highest quality so that pupils may be prepared to take their place in the home, church, community and their professions or vocations in a manner that glorifies God
7. That the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word shall be the guiding standard for all VCS board members, administrators and staff members, as well as for students and parents.