Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the only Word of God, Divinely inspired, inerrant, infallible, totally expressing His purposes to mankind. We accept the Bible as our final authority; the all-sufficient and complete rule for faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; I Peter 2:15)
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God the Father, Creator and Ruler of the universe from Whom all life exists (Genesis 14:22; Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:17); Jesus Christ, God the Son sent to take the form of a man to put God's great plan for humanity into effect (John 17:5; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:2); God the Holy Spirit, revealing Jesus Christ and God's plan to the Christian and bearing witness to God's work in our world (John 16:13-14; I Corinthians 2:9)
3. We believe in the person of Jesus Christ, God's only eternal Son. Born of a virgin, He lived a sinless life; performed mighty miracles; died for the sin of the whole world; rose again to conquer sin, death, and Hell; ascended to the right hand of His Father to intercede on our behalf; and will return to earth again for those who have personally accepted forgiveness of sin through Him. (Isaiah 7:14; Hebrews 7:26; I Corinthians 15:3-4)
4. We believe that all mankind is born sinful and separated from God, requiring individual repentance and forgiveness through the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, as absolutely essential to be in right standing again with God. (Romans 10:9-17; John 3:16; Titus 2:11-13)
5. We believe in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Ephesians 5:18; 4:30; I Corinthians 3:16)
6. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, both those saved through Jesus Christ and those lost through unrepentance and unacceptance of Christ's forgiveness - those who are saved unto resurrection of life and those lost unto resurrection and separation from God forever to damnation. (I Thess. 4:16-17; Revelation 19:20; 20:11-15)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord, Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 1:22-23; Romans 8:9)I have read and understand the terms set forth above and will adhere to this covenant for the duration of my child(ren)'s attendance at Vacaville Christian Schools.
The Bible determines what is true and right, not our personal judgment. Scripture provides the instructions for how we are to live privately and publicly. The New International Version is the officially adopted version of the Bible used by Vacaville Christian Schools.
The Statement of Faith expects that its governing board, employees, students, student’s family and those associated on a voluntary basis will maintain a lifestyle based on biblical standards of moral conduct - conduct that will not raise questions regarding their Christian testimonies. A Christian lifestyle should relfect the biblical principles of integrity, moral conduct and behavior and appropriate personal and family relationships.